What’s happening now in Lakewood?
Our Self Storage facility is locally owned and operated and we all appreciate the Lakewood community atmosphere. Community is important, we love joining with friends and neighbors and making or renewing acquaintances.
Let’s see what’s going on:
- Lakewood Father Daughter Dance is March 1, 2019
- Join us Thursday for community meeting on historic preservation survey
- Lakewood City Hall closed Feb. 18, 2019
- When is my street going to be plowed?
- Weather, roads update Feb. 12, 2019
- State of Emergency to be declared in Lakewood due to February 2019 snow storms
- Lakewood weather and roads update, Feb. 11, 2019
- More storms headed our way tonight (Feb. 10, 2019)
- Winter weather update: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
- New date set for Lakewood Father-Daughter Dance
- Historic resources survey, public meeting planned for Feb. 13, 2019
- Winter Storm Warning: Noon Feb. 8, 2019 to Noon Feb. 9, 2019
- Winter Weather Advisory Feb. 4, 2019
- Tickets on sale now for Feb. 9, 2019 Father Daughter Dance
- Cold temps, snow in forecast